I. CONTENT AND USAGE
1. All materials on this site, including this Disclaimer, are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Janata Dal (Secular), a political party registered with the Election Commission of India. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on www.jds.org.in (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) only for personal, non-commercial use.
2. The contents of the Website are meant only for your information and it is advised that you make independent verification of the accuracy of the content before reporting or conveying the same to any third party and you shall not quote the Website as the source of your information. You agree to indemnify the Website, Janata Dal (Secular), its creators, its developers, administrators, moderators etc from any claims that may be made as a result of your reporting of the contents, or the alleged contents, as the case may be, of the Website.
3. The Website, being an open and interactive portal with facilities for receiving and displaying comments, views, queries and statements from members of the general public, does not take responsibility for any publicly generated content that may be displayed on the Website, including any comments, views, queries and statements about any entity such as person/s, political party/ies, associations, clubs, companies, societies etc, whether living, dead or imaginary, and makes it clear that such views, comments, queries and statements are not necessarily those of Janata Dal (Secular) or endorsed by it and no claim of any nature whatsoever, whether under any existing law or any remedies under common law, shall lie against the Website, Janata Dal (Secular), its creators, developers, administrators, moderators etc.
4. You shall not post any objectionable content on the Website, such as, but not restricted to, content that may be, or may perceived to be, defamatory, derogatory, inciting, seditious, obscene, offensive, made with a view to disturb public peace, against the general morality of the public, harmful, fraudulent, misleading, etc, and you shall not use the Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity, and we shall not be liable for any loss incurred as a result of the same, as explained more elaborately infra.
5. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Website does not warrant that it shall function without interruption or errors, or in such manner as may be expected, and you acknowledge that the Website may be prone to errors, defects, bugs, server breakdowns, etc., and accept and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy yourself about the safety of accessing the Website and also take appropriate steps to satisfy yourself about the accuracy of the content of the Website, and as such, we shall not be responsible or liable for any inaccuracy in the content or for any damage allegedly caused to your computer system/s on accessing this Website.
6. You shall not access or modify the Website, its contents or layout, without appropriate authorization, and should you do so, you shall be liable for liquidated damages that may extend to Rs. 100 crore (Rupees One Hundred Crore only), apart from being liable to be prosecuted under the appropriate civil and criminal law of India and also any other jurisdiction that may apply in your case.
II. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1. We reiterate that the Website, Janata Dal (Secular), its creators, developers, administrators, moderators, etc., shall not be held liable by any person or entity for any of the content displayed on the Website and for any loss, (real, perceived, imaginary, alleged, implicit or explicit, direct or indirect, tangible or intangible, foreseeable or unforeseeable, either wholly or partly alleged to have occurred due to the Website), under any law, either in force at the time of creation of the content of the Website that is complained of, or brought into effect at a later date to apply retrospectively, and shall not entitle any person or entity, whether living, dead or imaginary, for any damages (liquidated or unliquidated) to be claimed against the Website, Janata Dal (Secular), its creators, developers, administrators, moderators, etc.
2. The Website may provide links to other website/s or webpage/s, however, it is unequivocally made clear that we are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any such website/s or webpage/s to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
3. The foregoing shall apply at all times against all persons and entities, unless specifically made to cease to apply by force of law or by order of the competent court.
1. Through this Website, we are neither soliciting any member of the public nor advising any person or entity to act in any manner and you are solely responsible for acting upon any part of the content of the Website.
2. You accept the above disclaimer and agree that you have accessed this Website with full knowledge of and having understood this Disclaimer in its entirety and at no time, shall you dispute either the existence of this Disclaimer or its content.
3. If the above is not acceptable to you or you do not agree with any of the content of the Disclaimer, you shall not access, download, reproduce, report, convey, print or otherwise use the content of this Website, failing which you alone shall be responsible for your actions and their outcomes.
In the event any of the contents of this Disclaimer are not enforceable by any law presently in force or are rendered inoperable by any law that may be passed later or by order of the competent court, that part alone that is unenforceable or has been rendered inoperable shall be deemed to have been unenforceable or rendered inoperable, and the rest of the disclaimer continue to have effect notwithstanding such unenforceability or inoperability.
This Disclaimer shall continue to exist even after the Website ceases to exist and shall apply with equal force, but with necessary modifications without changing its nature, to the contents of the Website that may continue to exist even after the Website has ceased to exist or has become defunct, inaccessible or has been hacked or otherwise tampered/ accessed with without authorization.
ಶಿವಮೊಗ್ಗ ಮೈತ್ರಿಕೂಟದ ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿ ಮಧು ಬಂಗಾರಪ್ಪ ಗೆಲುವಿಗಾಗಿ ಜೆಡಿಎಸ್ ವರಿಷ್ಠ ಎಚ್.ಡಿ.ದೇವೇಗೌಡ ಅವರು ತಮ್ಮ ಹಿರಿಯ ಸ್ನೇಹಿತ ಕಾಗೋಡು...
ಮಂಡ್ಯ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಯ ಎಲ್ಲ ಜೆಡಿಎಸ್ ಮುಖಂಡರೊಂದಿಗೆ ಸಮಾಲೋಚನೆ ನಡೆಸಿ ನನ್ನನ್ನು ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಯನ್ನಾಗಿ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ : ನಿಖಿಲ್ ಕುಮಾರಸ್ವಾಮಿ
ಮಂಡ್ಯ ,ಮಾ.14- ನಾಡಿನ ಜನರೇ ತಮ್ಮ ಆಸ್ತಿಯಾಗಿದ್ದು, ಮಗನಿಗೆ ಆಸ್ತಿ ಮಾಡುವ ಉದ್ದೇಶವಿಲ್ಲ ಎಂದು ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಎಚ್.ಡಿ.ಕುಮಾರಸ್ವಾಮಿ ಸ್ಪಷ್ಟಪಡಿಸಿದರು....
ಸರಳ ವಿವಾಹ: ಜಾತ್ರಾಮಹೋತ್ಸವದಲ್ಲಿ ಸಚಿವ ಪುಟ್ಟರಾಜು ನೇತೃತ್ವದಲ್ಲಿ ನಡೆದ ಉಚಿತ ಸರಳ ಸಾಮೂಹಿಕ ವಿವಾಹ ನಡೆದಿದ್ದು, 15 ಜೋಡಿಗಳು...
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು: ‘ಇಂಗ್ಲಿಷ್ ಮಾಧ್ಯಮ ಶಾಲೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಮಕ್ಕಳನ್ನು ಕಳುಹಿಸುವ ವಿವೇಚನೆ ಪೋಷಕರಿಗೆ ಬಿಟ್ಟಿದ್ದು. ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಈ ವಿಷಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಒತ್ತಡ...